You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
To live at Anden will feel like entering your own secret garden. With only 15 residences, the overriding mood is one of exclusivity and prestige.
The award-winning MHNDU architects have captured the coastal Coogee spirit of the neighbourhood in a timeless and luxurious creation that stitches together architecture and landscape in a wonderful and unexpected way.
All the apartments have been designed around offering visual connections to a lush green outlook – communal lawns, private gardens and integrated planters within the balconies.
Interiors by Lawless and Myerson offer a kind of barefoot luxury that feels perfect for Sydney beachside. Light timbers and natural stone teamed with terrazzo and concrete are luxurious but relaxed.
Every space is crafted to shape light filled contemporary havens where balconies form an extension of the living spaces. The atmosphere within and without is as beautiful as the coastal setting in which you reside.
Anden is an extraordinary collaboration by an award-winning team: Central Element, MHNDU, Lawless & Myerson and Dangar Barin Smith.
Anden is the sanctuary you’ve been looking for in a triumph of architecture, imagination and wellbeing.
• Boutique building of only 15 luxury residences
• Selection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences & two 3 bedroom penthouses
• All apartments feature flowing living spaces that spill to sun drenched terraces or private garden courtyards
• All apartments feature luxury inclusions: Home Automation & AV, Gaggenau Appliances, Astra Walker tapware, Double vanities, Oak Timber Flooring, Natural Stone, Concrete and Marble
• Design features that promote sustainability are central to the design: Solar panels, rainwater collection and green walls
• Shared communal spaces include a communal garden and wellness room complete with Italian-designed infrared sauna
• Secure Parking, Bike Parking, Lift access and ample internal and basement storage
• A short stroll to the beach and Coogee Promenade busting with café’s, restaurants and energetic nightlife.
• Collaboration by award-winning team: MHNDU, Lawless & Myerson, Dangar Barin Smith and Central Element
Display suite located 123 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee
Open Saturday & Sunday 10am - 12pm & Wednesday 12pm - 2pm
*We are continuing to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation, with the health and well-being of our customers and staff as a top priority. To maximise precautions, and in the interest of your safety all inspections have been moved to private appointments. Should you visit there will be some screening questions we’ll need to ask you in addition to practicing safe social distancing guidelines including observing a distance of 1.5m between people and limiting numbers to 3 people per appointment. Enquire now to book your private inspection.