You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Developed by Aqualand Australia, Blue at Lavender Bay is harbourside living at the very finest. Exquisitely designed by award-winning PTW Architects, residences in Blue have expansive open-plan layouts with breathtaking views of the stunning Sydney Harbour or district views across the Northern skyline.
This luxury residential building comprises 129 beautifully appointed 1, 2, and 3-bedroom residences that are grand in size and scale. Designed to complement the precinct's tranquil nature and Harbour outlook, with floor-to-ceiling sleek curved wintergardens on the southern side and fritted glass screens on the northern balconies that create a sense of warmth, light and serenity as well as privacy. Blue residents will be minutes’ walk from transport, leisure and luxury as they become one with the Lavender Bay community, recently voted as the second most liveable suburb in Sydney in 2019*.
Situated on Australia’s iconic Sydney Harbour, Blue is uniquely designed for both investors and owner occupiers, and evokes premium quality living; supremely elegant and exceptional in design.
- Your choice of generously sized 1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences.
- Featuring bespoke joinery, premium finishings, Gaggenau appliances, natural stone kitchens and stone or timber floors.
- Ground floor retail imagined to be cafes and lifestyle offering.
- 350 metres walking distance to Milsons Point Train Station.
- 500 metres to Sydney Harbour Bridge where you can walk across to the Sydney CBD in minutes.
- 250 metres walking distance to the much-loved Wendy Whiteley Secret Garden.
- Located in the highly sought-after Milsons Point catchment area and Kirribilli Village, retailers, markets and active recreational areas of the Lower North Shore.
Blue at Lavender Bay is brought to you by Aqualand Australia, a property development company with projects in Pyrmont, Turramurra and Lindfield. Aqualand aim to go beyond expectations creating beautiful, intelligently designed environments for generations to come. In response to Aqualand’s rapid growth and success to date, Aqualand Construction was created to deliver its future properties through an in-house building division to ensure the utmost efficiency, quality and safety of our developments. Aqualand proudly brought together some of the industry’s most experienced and strongest performers, along with utilising the services of high calibre & prominent industry partners to help them achieve their vision of transforming city skylines.
Blue at Lavender Bay is Under Construction and is scheduled for completion in Q1, 2021.
Take the Blue experience and visit the Immersive Display Gallery. Please contact our helpful team to arrange your private viewing.