You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Live in a setting that is uniquely green and feel the freedom of smart design and expansive views bring. New luxury 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments available just 25 minutes from the CBD.
Natura’s award-winning teams of architects, landscape architects and interior designers have collaborated to create a series of beautiful home and communal spaces that benefit from the natural setting along a riparian corridor and 7,000sqm of lush landscaped gardens.
With its expansive lobby, sweeping spiral staircase and reflective pond, the five floors of private amenities begin at the ground floor. A luxury business lounge and private wine cellar are a natural refuge for conversations and small gatherings. On levels one and two, shrug off the hectic outside world and focus on exercising your physical form as a tool for relaxation, health and wellbeing in our well-appointed gym, yoga room, and strip away the day in the deep saltwater pool. On level three, immerse yourself in literature amongst lush greenery in the library and meditate in a hammock in the breeze. On level five observe the magic of nature and reap the benefits of a rooftop garden designed to both eat and enjoy.
Inside your apartment, come home to a smart space where life is easy, convenient and intuitive. Enjoy a living experience designed to ensure you feel the freedom and ease smart design can bring to life.
In the best place of Macquarie Park, you will find exceptional places to meet, learn, share and discover. Macquarie Centre, Macquarie University and public transport links to the city are all a short 3-minute walk away. Lane Cove National Park is on your doorstep.
Romeciti, Natura’s developer, works to build living spaces that inspire life with health, wellness and comfort. Romeciti are committed to building green, creating quality residential projects supported by stunning landscape design and sustainable technology.
· Five floors of luxury communal spaces including a deep salt water pool
· Gym, yoga room, sauna, and a bike and running path along the riparian corridor
· Master club, business lounge and library
· Outdoor rooftop dining areas, communal fire pits and edible garden
· Expansive 7,000sqm landscaped garden designed by Aspect Studios
· Steps to shopping, university, schools and public transport
· Spacious apartments with beautiful natural light
· Superior stone kitchen island benchtops and splashbacks for standard apartment
· Marble kitchen island benchtops and splashbacks for penthouse
· Smart home integration, including smart lock doors and electric car charging stations
· Premium German Miele appliances