QUALITY APARTMENTS WITH UNINTERRUPTED CITY AND COASTAL VIEWS
Market update: Meriton is responding to the ongoing demand for quality homes by showcasing properties in any way you require – and, in 6 weeks, has proudly assisted more than 200 buyers in securing their Meriton dream home, via 3D virtual tours and video walkthroughs.
WHY PURCHASE IN PAGEWOOD GREEN, VIOLA
- A prized location, footsteps to Eastgarden Shopping Centre, across road from Bonnie Doon Golf Club. Few minutes drive to Hospital, UNSW, many nearby schools, Maroubra Beach and Kingsford Town Centres.
- Viola will offer purchasers 175 of the largest and most luxurious apartments in the area rising 15 levels
- Designed by leading firm Nettleton Tribe, featuring full-height glazing capturing breathtaking views of Bonnie Doon Golf Course and the Sydney CBD sky view.
- 8000 sqm of parkland, childcare centre and retail shops as well as exclusive resident only facilities include; a 20m indoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium, spa, and sauna
- Meriton implements the highest of building standards, ensuring it delivers the highest quality, providing peace of mind when purchasing. Meriton stands by its product by retaining apartments in nearly every development, demonstrating it has confidence in what it sells.
- Buyers are capitalising on attractive prices, stronger rental returns and easier access to finance.
- Designed by leading firm Fox Johnston, featuring full-height glazing capturing breathtaking views of Golf Course, Botany Bay and the Sydney CBD sky view.
- Oversized 1 and 2 bedroom layouts plus exceptionally large and rare selection of 3 bedroom and 3 plus study apartments, and 4 bedroom penthouses all with private rooftop terraces.
- Apartment sizes; 1+ MPR 66 sqm, 2 bed 71 - 91sqm, 2+ study 89 – 91sqm, 3 bed 101-118sqm (internally)
- Selection of cross-flow ventilated and dual aspect apartments ensuring natural light streams through from two sides.
- Every apartment features reverse cycle air conditioning, large kitchens complete with European stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and bespoke fixtures and fittings.
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures, contemporary marble inspired feature walls and a free-standing bath as a centrepiece in most ensuites.
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay-TV with fibre optic cabling in the living area and bedrooms.
- Cleverly designed study rooms, the same size as a bedroom - complete with air conditioning, many with windows.
- Superior thermal and sound protection via acoustically engineered glazing.
- Hebel® Intertenancy wall system providing acoustic and thermal comfort.