You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Proximity offering the best value, quality and convenience in Rouse Hill.
Positioned as the best development in the Rouse Hill Town Centre precinct, Proximity provides you with the perfect location, for the ultimate combination of accessibility and lifestyle.
Proximity is just footsteps away from Rouse Hill’s vibrant town centre and less than 3 minutes’ walk to Rouse Hill Metro station. Just minutes from your home you’ll also have full access to nearby Mungerie House facilities, including a tennis court, swimming pool, and communal entertaining space
Not only are you on the edge of acres of green nature, you're also a stone's throw from a life of urban convenience. Set in a truly unique location with beautiful established trees, serene park-like surrounds and neighbouring heritage buildings. Nature strips connect directly from site to the nearby riding and walking trails, reserves and parks.
Surrounded by free-standing two-level homes, you can buy knowing your views will never be built out. Looking for more? You’ll find it at Proximity!
Why Compromise? Enquire today or visit the Proximity team at Rouse Hill Town Centre Kiosk #10 Near Coles Supermarket.
• Oversized 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes in a variety of offerings, many including studies.
• King sized bedrooms with abundant storage and walk in robes.
• Spacious sundrenched terraces with seamless indoor/outdoor living, perfect for alfresco dining & entertaining.
• Beautifully crafted interiors featuring luxurious finishes, including quality timber flooring.
• Functional and beautifully designed kitchens and fittings with a choice of a designer finish colour scheme.
• Stunning facilities nearby including swimming pool, sundecks, BBQ pavilions, and green space.
• Apartment outlooks will take in luscious Park and Blue Mountains views, Parramatta CBD in the foreground and the Sydney CBD.
• Designed by multi-award-winning architects, Group GSA.
• Construction Commenced, Built and developed by Deicorp.