You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
In Bay Street, Rockdale lies The Banks, three residences connected by vibrant laneways that are filled with the restaurants and cafés that form Rockdale’s new culinary hub. Each residence is built with a distinctive architectural voice that stands out from the Rockdale neighbourhood, offering generous open-plan living spaces and large terraces for neighbours to rendezvous.
The Banks is perfectly situated far enough from the cacophony of bustling Sydney while still keeping it in sight. Rockdale train station is a quick 5-minute walk away and it's only 15 minutes by train to the CBD. A range of reputable schools surround The Banks while St George Hospital is only a 6-minute drive away.
Spend the weekends by the seaside at Brighton Le Sands, where a row of restaurants is set against the backdrop of Botany Bay. Or delight in bike rides and relaxing morning walks in nearby Rockdale Bicentennial Park. Only 900m from The Banks, you can discover over 65 stores including Woolworths, Big W and Aldi at Rockdale Plaza. And for jet-setters, Sydney Airport is less than an 8-minute drive away.
Discover an atmosphere that Rockdale has never seen at The Banks.
- Oversized 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Vibrant living, dining and retail precinct
- Leafy outdoor terraces for entertaining and relaxing
- Open living spaces that invite sunlight through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Generous private balconies overlooking Botany Bay and Sydney CBD
- Minimalist interiors with high-end SMEG appliances
Display suite coming soon.