Market update: Meriton is responding to the ongoing demand for quality homes by showcasing properties in any way you require – and, in 6 weeks, has proudly assisted more than 200 buyers in securing their Meriton dream home, via 3D virtual tours and video walkthroughs.
Meriton Property Finance Offer: Up to a 85% lend at 3% fixed interest (comparison rate 3.17%) for 2 years*.
WHY PURCHASE IN THE POLO COLLECTION?
- Introducing our third stage release housing 270 oversized apartments and 15 four-bedroom terraces. Choose from a wide selection of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments (many with large multi-purpose rooms and windows) with sizes ranging from 61-224sqm
- On-site retail precinct anchored by Woolworths looking out into the grand 5,683 sqm Rosebery Park
- Boasting an oasis of lush landscaped areas, rooftop entertaining sky garden exclusive to residents as well as resort-style facilities including a 20m indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and a gymnasium
- Hebel® Inter-tenancy wall system providing acoustic and thermal comfort
- Meriton is 100% Australian owned and has been operating for over 55 years by its founder and boasts a 100% construction completion record
- Upper-level apartments also feature substantial entertaining terraces offering up to 103sqm of alfresco space and a selection of top floor apartments featuring skylights
- Thoughtfully designed by award-winning SJB and Tribe Studio with up to 40m setback between buildings providing wide-open landscaped spaces and greater privacy
- Secure basement resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access, comprehensive security network including apartment intercom and CCTV cameras
- Apartment sizes: 1 bed 56-70sqm, 1+MPR 57-67sqm, 2 bed 79-90sqm, 2+study 89-91sqm, 3 bed 94-122sqm (internally)
- All apartments are designed to maximise natural light with floor to ceiling glass
- Many apartments enjoy cross flow ventilated designs and square functional designs
- Superior quality and designer finishes and fixtures featuring Caesarstone benchtops and the latest SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Ducted range hoods with black smokey mirror splashbacks
- Large limestone look floor tiles throughout living areas
- Polished bathrooms incorporating frameless glass shower screens with the latest fixtures and tapware
- Integrated reverse cycle air conditioning & LED lighting throughout
- Provisions for super-fast Broadband and Pay TV with fibre optic cabling
LOCATION, TRANSPORT, SCHOOLS & EMPLOYMENT:
- 1km to Green Square, 4 km to the CBD, the harbour and Sydney airport
- With one train stop to Central, this is now one of Sydney’s most connected inner-city villages
- Paces from Green Square’s Gunyama Park and the new 7000 sqm Aquatic Centre