The Paper Mill Precinct offers fully completed architecturally designed studio 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
The Paper Mill Precinct brings a new outlook on urban life and style to Liverpool. Located on the banks of the Georges River this is a completely new community environment made up of four residential stages: The Paper Mill, The Bindery, The Gild, The Foundry as well as the much anticipated The Paper Mill Food, Western Sydney's best new food destination.
- Fully completed & ready to move in today – studio, 1, 2, & 3-bedroom apartments.
- Designed by leading architects Woods Bagot
- Premium finishes comprising of Delonghi appliances, Ceasarstone bench tops & soft-close cabinetry. Security building with secure underground parking.
- Resort-like facilities with multiple community space & amenities including a swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck and landscaped garden retreat.
- Water views of Georges River and district views over the Sydney CBD skyline and the Blue Mountains.
- The Paper Mill Food is at your doorstep – set in the heart of this architecturally designed precinct, experience four café & dining options
- A public riverwalk connecting Casula Powerhouse to Liverpool Station, coming soon.
- Shared cars & bike pods plus a shuttle bus service to Liverpool and Casula Station, launching soon.
- 700M to Liverpool Train Station
- 2KM to Liverpool Westfield
- 2KM to Liverpool Hospital
6 REASONS TO INVEST IN THE PAPER MILL
1. $7B public infrastructure upgrades in Western Sydney
2. 200K+ new jobs for Western Sydney
3. $740M Liverpool Hospital improvement
4. 45.3% of Liverpool residents live in rental accommodation
5. 325,000 Liverpool population by 2035
6. $3.6 billion road improvements and $7.6 billion North-South Rail Link
Nearby public transport
Communal Dining Area
Close to Schools