You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Set to be a future icon, each house-sized Skyhome at Botanic New Farm boasts curved feature walls (with LED lighting), a marble kitchen with optimal utility and beautiful lines, as well as built-in BBQs to some apartments. Botanic elevates the boutique luxury lifestyle with your choice of a vista over New Farm Park or The City.
Botanic New is brought to you by award-winning Brisbane-based architect/developer Joe Adsett, a team synonymous with luxury residential architecture.
Exquisite interiors of understated luxury incorporate a tonal colour scheme with accents of timber and concrete with marble benchtops throughout the kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathrooms, laundry and bbqs.
- Boutique building of only 16 residences
- Your choice of panoramic City Views or leafy Park Views
- Your choice of a range of 3- and 4-bedroom configurations
- Sprawling floor plans between 177m2 and 325m2
- Minimum 2 car lock-up garage spaces
- Direct lift access to your apartment
- Designed and developed by award winning architect Joe Adsett
- Located within walking distance to Brisbane Powerhouse, James Street Precinct and the Brisbane River
AMENITY CLOSE AT HAND…
- New Farm Park – 30m
- Jan Powers Farmers Markets – 600m
- Brisbane Powerhouse – 650m
- New Farm Park City Cat Terminal – 750m
- Merthyr Village – 400m
- James Street Precinct – 1.8km
- Gasworks – 2.4km