You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Years of planning and community consulting have led to this exciting new development, combining quality residential living above with a cinema complex and café below.
The Wynnum/Manly area has been undergoing a renaissance period and is thirsty for fresh new approaches to house the growing marketplace.
Two towers are rising from the ground to reach a maximum height of 7 stories, making Lato Baia the tallest residential building in the local area and encompassing views of Moreton Bay to the East and the Brisbane Cityscape to the West.
All apartments are architecturally designed and range from one-bedroom + study
- Rooftop pool with entertaining and BBQ area
- 5-star Cinema below with cafe
- Spacious entertaining balconies (many in excess of 50m2)
- Reconstituted stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Split cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom and living areas.
- Quality cooking appliances including an integrated dishwasher, 600mm
electric oven and 600mm induction cooktop on lower floors and 900mm on selected apartments
- Carpet and tile throughout on lower levels and timber flooring on top two levels.
- NBN connections in place
- LED downlights throughout
- Secure basement car parking and many with designated storage
- Just 400 metres Waterloo Esplanade
- Only 30 metres to the Famous Waterloo Hotel and 180 metres to CBD
- Wynnum Central Train Station just 300 metres from your door
- Local primary and high schools within walking distance