You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Evolving from a rich history, Queen’s Wharf Residences represents a new landmark on the Brisbane skyline.
With construction well under way, the $3.6 billion development is destined to become the landmark that defines Brisbane to the world.
The vibrant recreational and lifestyle hub features fine restaurants, world-renowned hotels, exciting nightlife entertainment, plus local and international retailers.
• 7.5 hectares of prime riverside public space
• 1 kilometre of river frontage
• Occupies 10% of Brisbane’s CBD footprint
• 4 international hotels offering 1000+ premium rooms
• 40,000 sqm of retail/food and beverage uses
• Level 7 podium open space
• Over 50 world-class restaurants and bars
• Level 26 Sky Deck and Sky Garden creating an iconic centerpiece and entertainment hub
Queen’s Wharf Residences is unique, as the tallest building in the precinct and the only residential tower directly connected to the integrated resort development
Residences have either 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms and are divided into Emerald, Ruby and Diamond tiers.
Residents will have access to the exclusive residential amenities within the tower, whilst also enjoying the luxury of an in-house concierge service. They include a 22m lap pool, spas, yoga spaces, steam room and sauna, gymnasium, wine lounge, business facilities, BBQ’s, private dining rooms, as well as a cinema and ample luxury indoor and outdoor seating areas.
“As the Opera House is to Sydney and Federation Square is to Melbourne, so Queen’s Wharf will be to Brisbane. An international icon.”