You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Under Construction | Anticipated Completion August 2020
Located on Luxmoore & Munro Streets you will find two elegant, single-level townhomes with thoughtfully crafted interiors, luxurious finishes and light-filled spaces, giving you the perfect backdrop to bring your own style to create your new home.
At a glance…
• 21 Luxmoore Street – 117.81sqm internal and 127.72 sqm external (approx.)
• 2B Munro Street – 133.21sqm internal and 74.86 sqm external (approx.)
• 3 large bedrooms, main with expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
• Second & third bedrooms with built-in robe
• Light-filled open-plan living and dining
• Large decking steps onto a north-facing private garden areas
• Internal garage access
• Large entertainer’s kitchen with central island bench
• 900mm Fisher & Paykel duel cooker and rangehood
• 600mm Fisher & Paykel 600mm integrated dishwasher
• Separate large laundry room
• Minutes from shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport, schools, parks, golf courses and beaches
Offering premium Bayside living, where you are within walking distance to Southland Shopping Centre and Southland Station can access to the city on your doorstep. A city-meets-bayside lifestyle gives you the best of the city lights to the sparkling bayside sands, enhanced by the suburbs vibrant café culture. And it’s all just a short stroll, cycle or train ride away.
Located close to some of Bayside’s best beaches as well as many parks and premier golf courses, Cheltenham is a highly sort after Bayside suburb. It is rapidly transforming into a one of Melbourne’s best community and employment hubs with recent population growth and significant infrastructure investment. The proposed metro loop from Cheltenham to the airport will dramatically improve commuting between Melbourne’s Eastern and Western suburbs.
The proximity to Melbourne’s premier schools makes this a suburb of choice for families while easy access to the Nepean Highway ensures seamless access to Melbourne CBD.