You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
• Rooftop terrace with 360-degree views across Fitzroy North towards the Melbourne’s CBD.
• Immediate access to both bus and tram services, including the number 86 tram.
• Choice between two train stations; Rushall Station Fitzroy North (Mernda Line) and Clifton Hill Station (Mernda and Hurstbridge Lines).
• Designed to make the most of natural light, space and captivating views.
• Choice between two contemporary colour schemes.
• 249QP comes alive at its street level with two dedicated retail offerings ideally suited to a local cafe, wine bar or provedore.
• Only moments from the historic Merri Creek Trail, part of the Capital City Trail, a bike and walking network that loops for about 30km around Melbourne
• Numerous environmentally sustainable practices feature in the design, build and future operation of 249QP
• Proven track record from a quality developer: Salta Property
An exclusive collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a premier location, by market leader, Salta Property.
Situated at the top end of Queens Parade, 249QP provides a Fitzroy North address that’s perfectly centred to allow you to experience the very best of this laid-back, Northside location.
Enjoy proximity to local village shopping, transport a plenty and the relaxed cafe culture found in Clifton Hill, where everything you need for a balanced and fulfilling life is a just a hop step away.
Designed by Fieldwork and developed by Salta Property, 249QP is responsive to the context of its surrounding location and yet sets new standards and aspirations for the precinct in which it is found.
Central to the design and development of 249QP is a belief that residents can thrive vertically in a well-designed apartment building, where residents have equitable access to views and resident’s sky lounge.
Numerous environmentally sustainable practices feature in the design, build and future operation of 249QP. The Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD), makes your home better for your health, wallet, wellbeing and the environment.
We call this the Salta difference.