You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Across a limited volume of net-zero carbon residences spanning full and half-floor footprints over 21-stories, 31 Coventry exemplifies a new benchmark in residential design.
Located within the city’s most compelling axis point, on the edge of Melbourne arts precincts and adjacent to The Royal Botanic Gardens, the project is the first building in Australia to be built using The New Standard. This methodology combines intelligent design and considered collaboration to redefine the outcomes of apartment-based living.
Each of the 31 residences is serviced by direct, private lift access. With no corridors, the building allows residents to enjoy an undisturbed and seamless entry into a personal micro lobby, which provides both an added layer of security and a secure vestibule for parcel delivery when required.
North-facing terraces provide seamless access to the outdoors, while the building’s private rooftop garden and pool provides space to soak in panoramic views over the city and neighbouring green spaces.
• Net Zero Carbon
• 100% Renewable Energy
• Destination Lifts
• Targeting a 5 Green Star rating
• Targeting a 7.5 NatHERS rating
• Smart Security
• Automatic Car Valet
• 20-metre long lap pool
• Four metre-long islands bench tops
• Natural stone bench tops & splash backs
• Luxurious appliances from Sub-Zero Wolf
• Engineered timber floor to all entertainment spaces
• Natural stone tile to bathroom & laundry
• Carpet to bedrooms
• 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom floor plans available
• Upgrade options available