You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
BRAND NEW 3 BED RESIDENCE SHOWCASING MINIMALIST INTERIORS BY RENOWNED ARCHITECTS EWERT LEAF.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to secure a brand-new apartment at East Grove, a contemporary expression of classic design artistry in leafy Glen Iris.
The classic façade features a rich textural blend of dark charcoal bricks and concrete contrasted with soft timber batten cladding. Nestled in leafy surrounds, this luxury residence celebrates light and space in the home of enduring design sophistication.
- Spacious, light-filled three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence with private outdoor terrace
- Warm oak parquet flooring with bespoke slimline joinery, showcasing high-quality detailing
- Kitchen with large island marble benchtop and splashbacks, feature brushed gunmetal tapware and pendant light, fit for entertaining
- State-of-the-art integrated Miele appliances
- Butler’s pantry
- Bathrooms feature terrazzo floor tiles and iron bronze tapware
- Secure underground parking for 2 cars
- Total area of 133sqm, plus separate basement storage cage
Be delighted by the endless retail, dining and recreational offerings in aspirational Glen Iris, a charming pocket in Melbourne’s coveted east. Start your weekend with a walk or cycle along scenic Gardiner’s Creek Trail or wander through manicured parkland in Hedgeley Dene Gardens.
Treat yourself to delicious breakfast fare and coffee at nearby Baba Sus or be spoilt for choice with Glenferrie Road’s eclectic café culture.