Napier Street offers the best of inner city living, a collection of 15 two and three bedroom residences designed with a modernist sensibility.
In their second collaboration, Milieu and Freadman White are expanding on the highly successful and neighbouring Whitlam Place project with Napier Street, a complementary addition to the streetscape and neighbourhood in the highly coveted area of Fitzroy.
Nestled within a leafy pocket of Melbourne’s most vibrant cultural precinct and among neighbouring terrace homes, Napier Street is located in what locals know as the Golden Triangle; the centre of Gertrude, Smith and Brunswick streets. An easy stroll to the cultural hot spots, cafes, galleries and boutiques and just five minutes to the CBD.
Offering a sense of simplicity in the paired back interiors, the residences offer;
- Expansive 2.8m high ceilings and sliding windows enhance a feeling of wide, open space.
- Open-air sky bridges connecting apartments to the landscaped courtyard below
- Milieu designed and handcrafted kitchen joinery piece
- Bespoke brass detailing
- Exposed Concrete ceilings to living areas
- Feature timber wall paneling and terrazzo tiling
- SMEG appliances
- Marble benchtops
- Quality fixtures and finishes
- NBN ready
- Secure Car & bike parking
Inspired by modernism, this collection is defined by spatial intelligence,
expressed in a material palette chosen for its raw beauty and sophistication.
The outcome is an environment that evokes a sense of calm and relaxation, offering a sense of home close to the city.
223 Napier Street, Fitzroy
2 Bedroom residences starting from $930,000
3 Bedroom residences starting from $1,895,000