You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Olivia is an exclusive selection of ten single level off-the-plan residences, designed by prominent Melbourne architect Christopher Doyle, in collaboration with landscape architect Jack Merlo.
This exclusive bayside address showcases impeccable quality with an emphasis on design integrity and uncompromising standards through its unique architecture and a rich, opulent material palette.
At a glance…
• Impressive open plan living with fireplaces, boasting 3m high ceilings throughout
• Beautifully crafted kitchens, each featuring a suite of market leading Miele appliances
• Personalise your home through a choice of a light or dark colour scheme
• Opulent marble and timber veneer detailing throughout
• Luxe bathrooms and ensuites with freestanding bathtubs and Milano tapware
• Custom timber parquetry, luxurious wool carpet and hone limestone are felt underfoot
• Ducted heating & cooling throughout
• Lavish terraces and glamourous courtyards
• Ample storage and basement carparking.
Olivia is nestled within a peaceful, leafy street behind the vibrant Brighton hub: Church Street.
Located 11 kilometres south of the CBD and featuring a diverse range of attractions including vast stretches of picturesque sandy beaches, an incredible array of cuisine as well as housing high end fashion boutiques, day spas and entertainment options, the convenience of Church Street is a significant drawcard.
Exceptional education offerings include Brighton Grammar School, St Leonard’s College, Firbank Grammar School and Haileybury. Transport options abound with Middle Brighton railway station and connections to an excellent local bus network close by.
If opulence and luxury living is what you are looking for, then look no further than Olivia Brighton. Contact our agent today for further information.