Discover a new side to Pascoe Vale South. Perfectly positioned on Cumberland Road, just one minute from Citylink and less than 10 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD, The Pasco is a new way of life in one of the city’s most connected communities.
Produced by the Better Living Group and designed by Point Architects, The Pasco is a boutique development of architecturally-designed apartments inspired by their surrounds.
Harnessing the tranquillity of nature, abundant gardens create an urban retreat, while generous interiors offer a clean, streamlined approach to apartment living.
The Pasco is a modern answer to creating a warm and inviting home, in a suburb known for its proud and discerning local residents.
- Timeless, architecturally-designed boutique development creating an intimate setting, set across four low rise buildings
- Nestled throughout The Pasco are enchanting green private spaces covering almost 2,000 square metres. These abundant gardens create an inviting urban retreat
- Mature indigenous and exotic trees as well as smaller shrubs and flowering bushes blend to create leafy zones
- Outdoor space is further enhanced in ground floor apartments, which enjoy sizable courtyards framed by intuitive landscaping
- Ceilings 2.7 metres in height, combined with floor-to-ceiling windows enhance light and space
- Each of the apartments have been designed to maximise space and living options
- Oversized balconies are built to take in the enchanting internal green space
- Fittings and finishes have been carefully selected to ensure desirability is achieved in every detail, with European appliances fitted in each apartment
- Timber floors are fitted through each apartment with plush carpeted bedrooms
- Bathrooms feature tiled floors and gloss acrylic laminated cabinets with stone top vanities
- Kitchens feature stone bench tops - all two bedroom apartments enjoy the flexibility of an island bench
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning comes as a standard in all apartments
- Clever design has also accounted for energy efficiency
- Passive solar heating and ventilation, natural light and a 6-star energy rating comes standard