A harmony of eastern and western styles, this residential landmark designed by award-winning architects Hayball delivers contemporary convenience and hotel-style amenities such as a pool, gym and sauna, barbecue area and concierge services.
Perched in the heart of Box Hill, Prospect achieves sweeping views from the Dandenong Ranges to the cityscape.
Here are a few more things to know about the much-anticipated development:
- Next door to Box Hill Central and the famous Box Hill Market
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments feature thoughtful layouts driven by liveability and amenity
- Designed with well-crafted premium finishes, the interior is cosy and comfortable — perfect for relaxed living
- Features floor-to-ceiling windows for light-filled rooms
- Entrance to the building features an inviting hotel-style port-cochere
- Building concierge offers services such as house cleaning, courier services, transportation and lifestyle coordination
- Surrounded by parks, including Box Hill Gardens (400 metres) and Kingsley Gardens (550 metres)
- Close to schools and universities, such as Deakin University, Box Hill Institute, and Box Hill Secondary College
- Suburb has Walk Score rating of 94/100, meaning that daily errands do not require a car
- Immediate access to trains, trams, buses and bicycle tracks
- Enjoy hotel-style amenities, including pool, gym and sauna
- Designed by the award-winning architects Hayball
- Proudly developed by R&F Property