You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
A compelling combination of unmatched luxury, distinctive design and inspired inclusions, this carefully curated collection of all-new apartments on the edge of the city is breathtaking in stature and scale. Neatly nestled between Albert and Fawkner Parks, Victoriana is a sweeping statement of magnificently modern and dramatically daring Melbourne living.
Designed with free-flowing flair by Rothelowman, the Victoriana development is inspired by the curves of neighbouring Albert Park Lake with the rounded facade responding to the natural landscape as cascading terraces and gardens almost flow into the park and lake below.
At a glance...
* Victoriana is a landmark development over 16 levels
* Large, light-filled 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom layouts with fully fitted robes
* Free-flowing and spacious open-plan living and dining
* High-end, stone-detailed Gaggenau kitchens with full integration
* Luxe, fully tiled bathrooms featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and chrome Gessi tapware
* Outdoor terraces and balconies, enhanced for everyday living and breathtaking aspects
* Timber flooring and wool carpets
* Ducted heating/cooling and double glazing
* Video intercom security with high-speed lift access
* Basement parking
* Porte-cochere, hotel-style drop-off and pick-up for levels 10-16
* Ample storage with basement cages
* Moments from shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport, schools and lush parkland
* Colour scheme choice
* Recessed down-lighting
* Resort-style facilities including indoor pool, spa, steam room, gym and entertainers’ terrace
* Developed by JD Group, architecture by Rothelowman, construction by Hickory
* 2 levels of luxury with floors G-9 offering 3 lifts and hotel-style concierge service, while floors 10-16 offer 2 lifts and porte-cochere concierge service
The first-class address speaks for itself. Prominently positioned on the southern edge of the CBD, enjoy an effortless stroll to the city centre, Royal Botanic Gardens and Melbourne’s leading schools. Take advantage of city-bound St Kilda Road trams, the upcoming Anzac Railway Station, and a short drive to Melbourne’s bayside beaches.
In so many ways, a Victoriana home is much more than a showpiece. The most remarkable feature is the sense of free-wheeling space, making this a truly functional home with all of the required contemporary comforts. Inviting, inspired and immaculate all at once, embrace Victoriana indulgence today!