Designed by multi-award winning RotheLowman architects, Yarraman Signature will captivate from the outset. With contemporary designed façades and varying 2, 3 and 4-bedroom architecturally designed townhomes throughout the development, each home has been designed to maximise space and functionality and carefully crafted interiors feature high quality finishes that balance practical everyday living and elevated luxury.
Connectivity to Melbourne CBD and surrounds is a breeze with the Yarraman Train Station at your doorstep and only minutes access to Eastlink. Or, if you prefer to stretch your legs the Mile Creek walking and cycling trails run along Yarraman Signature.
Now is the time to act -- limited homes remain within the FINAL Signature Release and all homes are currently under construction. For more information on why the Yarraman community is perfect for you and your family, call Natalie Tekin today.
- Yarraman offers the convenience and comforts of city living, with a warmth of a community setting.
- Final Release Now Selling -- Offering 3 bedroom architecturally designed townhomes that cleverly pair style with energy-efficient design, all at an affordable price.
- Yarraman Train Station - at your doorstep.
- Mile Creek Walking and Cycling Trail – at your doorstep.
- Walk to Cafés and Restaurants
- Walk to Parks and Sporting Clubs – Soccer, Football, Netball, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby…the list goes on
- Minutes from Eastlink Access
- Minutes from Dandenong Plaza and Market, IKEA and DFO Moorabin
- An abundance of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Signature is the final release of exclusive residences in the Yarraman precinct, in the heart the city’s thriving south eastern corridor, Noble Park.
- 158 x 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses
Amenities & Facilities:
- Living rooms
- Dining areas
- Water closet
- Walk in robes
- Powder rooms
- Laundry areas
- Storage areas
- Single & double garages
- Outdoor alfresco living areas
- Picnic areas
- Barbecue facilities
- Recreational facilities
- Picnic & barbecue areas
- Paths & cycle ways along Mile Creek
Building elements include:
- Timber frame
- Concrete slab
- Metal sheet roofing
- Aluminium framed doors & windows
- Floorboard-styled vinyl / engineered oak
- Fittings & fixtures
- Double sinks
- Pendant lights
- Electrical cabling
- Mirrored glass
- Mosaic tiled / stone splashbacks
- Stone bench tops
- Air conditioning