You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION | WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT | BUY NOW & MOVE IN JULY 2020!
115 Devon Street offers elegant single-level living with these two generously sized townhomes complemented by thoughtfully crafted interiors, luxurious finishes and light-filled spaces, give you the perfect backdrop to own your style and to create your new home.
115A – UNDER CONTRACT
115B – Available
At a glance…
• 115A Devon Street – Total of 208.07sqm (133.21sqm internal and 74.86sqm external) (approx.)
• 115B Devon Street – Total of 226.45sqm (130.33sqm internal and 96.12sqm external) (approx.)
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite and bath
• Second bedroom with walk-in robe
• Light-filled open-plan living and dining
• Large decking steps onto a north-facing private garden areas
• Internal garage access
• Large entertainer’s kitchen with central island bench
• 900mm Fisher & Paykel dual cooker and rangehood
• 600mm Fisher & Paykel 600mm integrated dishwasher
• Private home office/study
• Separate large laundry room
• Minutes from shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport, schools, parks, golf courses and beaches
These homes offer the best in Bayside living. Southland Shopping Centre and Southland Station are both within close walking distance with access to the city and shopping at your doorstep. A city-meets-bayside lifestyle gives you the best of the city lights to the sparkling bayside sands, enhanced by the suburbs vibrant café culture. And it’s all just a short stroll, cycle or train ride away.
Devon Street is located close to some of Bayside’s best beaches as well as many parks and premier golf courses, Cheltenham is a highly sort after Bayside suburb. It is rapidly transforming into a one of Melbourne’s best community and employment hubs with recent population growth and significant infrastructure investment. The proposed metro loop from Cheltenham to the airport will dramatically improve commuting between Melbourne’s Eastern and Western suburbs.
The proximity to Melbourne’s premier schools makes this a suburb of choice for families while easy access to the Nepean Highway ensures seamless access to Melbourne CBD.