You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
Townhome 2, 8 Ballantyne Street is a three bedroom residence comprised of open-plan living which extends outwards to a private courtyard, serviced by a sleek kitchen. Well scaled bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes, plus the addition of a spacious balcony on level 1. Double glazed windows together with heating/air conditioning.
Construction is well underway with completion expected towards the end of 2020.
At a glance…
* Total of 158sqm (118sqm internal plus 40sqm external) (approx.)
* Designed to maximise open-plan living and dining
* Spacious kitchen showcasing Asko appliances, reconstituted stone benchtops, natural oak laminate finished joinery and matte black tapware
* Three expansive bedrooms, all with BIRs, main with ensuite.
* Second bedroom enjoys private balcony on level 1
* Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom with bath
* Concealed laundry
* Private courtyard with ample space for entertaining
* Stylish timber flooring and plush wool blend carpets
* Two secure basement car parking spaces plus storage cage
* Heating and cooling
Perfectly positioned near the thriving Thornbury High street café, restaurant and bar scene and the Melbourne CBD, 8 Ballantyne Street is a quiet street, where this location offers the bonus of public transport being only a short walk away with the options of a train and or two tram lines taking you to and from everything Melbourne has to offer.
This is the final opportunity to purchase in Thornbury’s fastest selling project. Contact our agent today for further information.